Subject: TBC-IV Question
From: Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]>
To: Lightwave Mailing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 16:00:39 -0400 (EDT)

Ok... here's my situation... I have bought a TBC-IV from a friend 
for very very cheap. The only catch was that he didn't know if it worked 
or not.... So I take it home, and I try it, and of course it doesn't 
work... But I also got a schematic for it (I don't know where he got that 
from) And I look at my board, and it has NO jumpers connected on it ANYWHERE!
By looking on the schematic, I would think that some of the jumpers might 
need to connected, but I don't know which one to connect... Since the 
board might be good, and I don't want to kill it...

	My question is, Can someone look at their TBV-IV board, and write 
down all the jumpers that have a connection made, and let me know what 
they are?!?!

	I would really love to see the TBC working alongside of my PAR...

   I can hardly wait to sample live video!!

						  Adrian Onsen
						[email-masked]

Hmmm. Now only if I had a GOOD sound card to sample sound as well... hmmmm

--
Adrian Onsen <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]